Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will be responsible for driving client conversion and retention through the development, management and optimization of marketing lifecycle programs across client touch points. This person will be responsible for creating strategies that drive increased loyalty, retention, and LTV.
The role is based in New York City with a remote working option.
- Develop the customer lifecycle, email marketing analytics, and mobile app marketing. This includes the communications strategy and contact plan (email, push notifications and text)
- Define user funnels, segment retention data, and mine user data to identify opportunities, insights, innovations, and campaign ideas.
- Understand key customer segments and uncover opportunities within the data. Work with the marketing and tech teams to develop action plans to activate ideas.
- Define approach to optimize email segmentation across variables such as messaging, layout, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Own daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the CRM and customer lifecycle.
- Define and develop short and long term roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Understand and enforce data and email best practices.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 years of experience in strategy, loyalty or lifecycle marketing, including in the retail/consumer, start-up, technology or art sector.
- Experience with Customer.io or other ESPs.
- Experience with mobile marketing products: Mixpanel, Braze, Segment etc.
- Demonstrated success with data/analytics and project management in CRM/retention marketing.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis.
- Understanding of email fundamentals: HTML, segmentation and performance best practices, CAN-SPAM requirements, data usage, deliverability, etc.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (intermediate/advanced Excel experience required). Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills.
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.