Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our digital marketing strategies, budgets and initiatives to acquire new clients and users to LiveArt platforms. This position is critical to helping grow LiveArt's digital businesses, while also increasing brand engagement and awareness.
The role is based in New York City with a remote working option.
- Plan, implement, and monitor our digital customer acquisition campaigns across all paid digital channels including Search, Shopping, Paid Social, Programmatic and other Direct Response offline campaigns.
- Develop effective campaign and conversion plans that will maximize our engagement with prospective customers in our target markets.
- Align demand generation and acquisition goals with integrated campaign strategies that will build brand awareness and drive conversion.
- Aggregate reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to generate insights, calculating basic KPIs and understanding how metrics impact each other to identify tactics that are working to achieve goals.
- Stay informed on industry trends and new technologies affecting digital marketing and digital distribution platforms (i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google).
- Maintain and regularly share cross-channel performance showing progress against key metrics and analysis of traffic trends.
- Use data to strategically plan and implement improvements to the customer lifecycle, increasing both new customer acquisition and repeat customer performance.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 years of experience in performance driven digital advertising media for an ecommerce company or agency.
- A strong understanding of current performance marketing technologies, processes, and best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, a self starter who can manage through ambiguity
- Highly analytical - data-driven personality, comfortable working in spreadsheets
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience in key digital media disciplines: Paid Search and Social Media Marketing such as Facebook and Pinterest, Display, Google Shopping.
- Proficient in Google Ads, with an understanding of best practices
- Proficient in Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter with an understanding of both ad platforms.
- Experience in the art industry or luxury industry is a plus.
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.