Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager, User Engagement is responsible for increasing user engagement across all LiveArt platforms to drive commercial transactions. Working in tandem with senior management, marketing, and sales colleagues, this position is critical to helping grow LiveArt's digital businesses.
The role is based in New York City with a remote working option.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to promote product use and online experiences to drive buyer/seller transactions, promote client loyalty, and enhance brand messaging.
- Monitor engagement campaigns across the entire LiveArt ecosystem of products.
- Identify new strategies to promote LiveArt Products to existing users including, email marketing, social media, and online advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve client retention targets.
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights to leadership.
- Devise and manage campaign budgets and ad spend.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our platform traffic.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Experience using marketing/engagement tools such as Braze and Hubspot.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.