Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager, Audience Development is responsible for managing all aspects of our digital marketing strategies, budgets and initiatives to acquire new clients and users to LiveArt platforms. This position is critical to helping grow LiveArt's digital businesses, while also increasing brand engagement and awareness.
The role is based in New York City with a remote working option.
- Plan, implement, and monitor our digital audience development campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Develop all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and online advertising campaigns.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing growth including our marketing databases, email subscribers, and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights to leadership.
- Devise and manage campaign budgets and ad spends.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our platform traffic.
- Work with the senior management team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with team members & provides guidance to the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to enhance the overall online presence of the company’s website.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Experience using marketing/engagement tools such as Braze and Hubspot.
- A minimum of five years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.