Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Social Media Manager is responsible for building and managing LiveArt’s social media presence across numerous platforms. The Social Media Manager will manage paid advertisement campaigns and drive engagement by procuring and developing high-quality market content.
The role is based in New York City with a remote working option.
- Develop and implement creative and engaging social media strategies to enhance LiveArt’s online brand and presence.
- Manage the day-to-day content distributions across social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube.
- Implement and manage social media scheduling/publishing tools.
- Source and create engaging multimedia content.
- Form and manage key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity to suggest new marketing tactics and strategies.
- Achieve targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Devise social media policies for colleagues and partners and provide ongoing education.
Qualifications & Skills
- Five years of social media marketing/management experience.
- Experience developing broad social media strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience working with marketing to develop effective, results-driven marketing plans.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
LiveArt is the global fine art marketplace that puts collectors and artists in control by providing the necessary data, insight and opportunity to buy, sell or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
LiveArt comprises two integrated and complementary platforms: LiveArt.ai and LiveArt.market. The AI-powered comprehensive data platform, LiveArt.ai, is the preeminent destination for art market data and analysis, live auction streaming, real-time and historic pricing information, detailed analysis of artist and market trends, and financial and cultural context.
Its sister site, LiveArt.market, is a digital peer-to-peer marketplace. LiveArt Market provides for ultimate discretion, allowing users to determine how much information about their identity and works of art is disclosed. New works available for purchase are shared in curated weekly drops.
LiveArt is an equal opportunity employer and offers flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation, and an exciting fast-paced start-up culture.