We design. We build. We code. We think. We craft. We engineer. We teach. We learn. We invent.
At littleBits, we’re on a mission to democratize hardware by empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small, with our platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks. And we believe this mission starts with you. When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, teamwork and transparency. We also encourage spontaneous sing-a-longs, furry friends, roaming robots, and lots of laughs. If you are genuinely excited about our mission, and about working with a smart, dedicated and talented group of inventors, artists, and doers, we want you on our team!
We are looking for a highly creative and innovative team player with outstanding experience leading software development work. He/she is passionate about building great product experiences, and our mission to empower our community. He/she will thrive in a fast-paced team environment, and will draw inspiration from growing and inspiring our digital Maker community to invent the amazing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Analyze, modify, and migrate customizations to NetSuite environment as needed as the sole Netsuite administrator
- Meet with Business Stakeholders to evaluate the roadmap for development and business case valuations.
- Explain technical concepts to a wide audience, including stakeholders, technical and functional project teams, with varying degrees of technical aptitude.
- Perform basic updates and maintenance.
- Validate and evaluate reporting needs across platforms.
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED AS A NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR
- 5 years of NetSuite ERP Experience, some OneWorld experience prefered
- Experience with SuiteApp Integrations, e.g. 3PL, Ecommerce, Email, Phone, etc.
- Experience with SuiteTalk Integrations
- Worked with Retail or Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with:
- Reporting and Saved Search
- Creating Advanced/PDF Templates
- Experience with the following modules:
- Advanced Billing
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced Inventory
- Suite Analytics
- At least 5 years of Reporting and Saved Search experience
- HubSpot experience a plus
- DOMO experience a plus
- SQL Knowledge a plus
- SuiteScript knowledge a plus
THE PERKS YOU’LL ENJOY AS A NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Being part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the heart of all we do
- Sweeping views of the Hudson, a tricked-out office and fully stocked kitchen. We're listed as one of the top 11 office spaces in the US: http://notable.ca/design-love-11-of-the-best-office-spaces-in-the-united-states/
- All the oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, microscopes, microchips, soldering irons, laser cutters, 3D printers, craft supplies and googly eyes you could ever want
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, commuter checks, FSA, paid family leave and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Stock options that go along with a high-growth, well-funded startup
- Flexible working hours and unlimited sick days
- Generous vacation policy