Litify is looking for a dynamic, high-energy and driven individual to join our growing Sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). To be successful in this role you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact onward.
Litify's best-in-class practice management platform is transforming law firms across the country into modern, high-performing businesses. Built on top of the world’s most secure and flexible platform, Salesforce, you can manage and automate marketing, CRM, intake, matters, documents, referrals, reporting, and finance all on one platform.
If you possess sound business insight, strong technical aptitude, and can adapt to working in a fast-paced diverse environment, we'd love to have you! Reporting to our Business Development Manager, you will interact with clients at all levels across a broad geographical area; in addition, work alongside and supplement the efforts of Account Executives, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Corporate Virtual/Live Events to qualify leads and hunt for new business.
Litify's HQ is based in Brooklyn, NY but we are open to any candidates to work remotely anywhere within the United States.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding our product
- Build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Partner with our Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our product
- Learn the different market segments of the legal industry and the terminology associated with each segment
- Stay up to date on newest product releases to assist prospects as they evaluate our platform
- Work at a company that truly cares for its people, gives back to our community as well as supporting charitable organizations via Litify.org
You will succeed in this role if:
- You are interested in corporate sales (software sales is a plus)
- You are interested in Salesforce.com/software technology
- You are interested in the legal industry
- You have excellent written/verbal skills
- You are motivated and have a self-starting attitude
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- You have the ability to understand customer needs and speak to their needs
- You have the ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You want the opportunity to launch a career at Litify with tremendous growth and advancement potential
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.
Litify is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.