Litify is built on the best-in-class Salesforce Platform and we’re seeking to bring a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to be an integral part of our growing Customer Success organization.
This individual will be primarily engaging in program managing the implementation and configuration of the Litify platform in order to migrate our clients, set them up for success on Litify, and ensure a timely and smooth go-live on their projects.
In this role, you will:
- Own the overall customer onboarding experience and any other projects that arise during the client lifecycle post initial onboard for Litify clients
- Drive timelines and aim for on-time delivery and successful completion of all in scope project work; effectively manage scope creep, but in a client facing way
- Own and host kickoff meetings, recurring touch points during the project, etc.; set meeting agenda and provide appropriate followup communications
- Be initial point of project escalation; escalate up as needed
- Align and track project resources and tasks
- Effectively partner with the Solutions Architect; can plug in as needed on the implementation side; together, collaborate with the other team members from the Service Delivery teams during the project
- Maintain day to day contact and act as an escalation point during the project; essentially taking over from Account Executive (Sales) post-signature on this, and passing this onto Customer Success Manager (Account Management) post-onboard
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- 2-5 years of technical project or program experience
- Experience managing and graphing timelines; ability to drive to goals and milestones
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Understanding of Salesforce technology; Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 and/or have previous experience working on Salesforce implementation projects
- Experience working for or with law firms and the legal industry is a HUGE plus
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is a plus
- Professional Project Management Certification is a plus
- Experience with Jira/Confluence and/or other project management workflow tools
- Previous experience working on a SaaS platform/company
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.
Litify is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.