Litify is looking for a dynamic, service-focused individual to join our Customer Success team as a Trainer for our SaaS platform built on Salesforce technology. This person will design and deliver impactful training that will champion the use of the Litify platform, improve adoption, and drive lifetime customer value.
- Deliver on-site and virtual training sessions
- Apply adult learning principles in the development and delivery of training curricula for eLearning and facilitator-led courses
- Draft lesson plans, storyboards, activities, assessments, and overall content with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Develop learning solutions that employ (but are not limited to) eLearning, gamification, interactive documents, videos, and micro-learning solutions.
- Edit and record audio, video and copy
- Curate, publish, and track content within a Learning Management System
- Monitor version control and revamp existing courses to accommodate changing customer needs, accreditation standards or guidelines, compliance, and evolving best practices.
- Stay in tune with developments in the field of Learning and Development, Educational technology, and knowledge management, and serve as an internal consultant on best practices, solutions, and emerging trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Educational Technology, or Psychology; or 3+ years of experience in one of the following: Training, Instructional Design, Content Management, Knowledge Management
- Expertise in adult learning and talent development
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of an audience
- Comfortable with technology
- Skilled in working collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts across all levels of the organization
- Able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with diplomacy and tact
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where change is a norm
- Able to give and receive feedback positively
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 50%)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in educational technologies, including e-learning authoring tools (such as Articulate and Captivate), and publishing content to learning management systems
- Experience with video editing and publishing tools
- Experience with Salesforce (or ability to become Salesforce certified)
- Knowledge of Legal Industry or Law Firm Operations
- Able to work both independently and in a distributed team setting
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.