Litify is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Salesforce) to join our Professional Services Team!
- Be a part of an elite “A Team” Custom Development team that will wear many development hats and be asked to effectively partner with a Solutions Architect to develop more complex or custom coded solutions for Litify clients. Litify is a SaaS platform built on the Salesforce.com technology.
- Typical projects include lightning components, visualforce pages, apex triggers, 3rd party applications and integrations, partnership integrations
- Comfortable joining client or prospect calls as needed and interacting with the client or their vendor (and both technical and non-technical stakeholders). Knows how to speak both human and code
- Host office hours for the Solutions Architecture team and provide support in their slack channel for more complex questions and solutioning support
- Serve as the Professional Services team’s gateway to Product: engaging with the Product team if needed to execute on a project, bubbling up to Product when a particular project/solution you developed becomes a trend and should be “productized”, etc.
- Develop and improve Professional Services internal team tooling and workflow automations
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Add to knowledge base; document developed solutions for future reference
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
You have (required):
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using REST API framework
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel if needed (~25%)
You have (nice-to-have):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, plus 5+ hands on development experience
- Common experience with IPASS and/or ETL platforms
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer II Certification
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company / developing integration solutions for SaaS platforms
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.