We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the legal industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We empower legal firms in streamlining operations, increasing revenue, and delivering amazing client experiences through our platform that combines industry transforming technology and award-winning customer support. You will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company.
As a Salesforce QA Automation Engineer, you will be working with a high performing development team that is building software of exceptional quality. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
You can be located anywhere in the United States. Travel to Brooklyn will be required no more than 10% of the time.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Report defects and provide suggestions for application enhancements.
- Effective testing skills, proficient knowledge in test planning and execution.
- Good analytical skills and strong experience collaborating with development, product management and delivery teams throughout the SDLC.
- Organizational and communication skills, ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects.
- Partnering with support team in triaging complex application issues
- 3+ years hands-on QA automation experience with at least 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience creating test automation within a sprint for new development of user stories
- Proven experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies primarily Selenium WebDriver 3+ using Ruby, Python, Java, or any modern language and Soap UI Pro and/or Postman in testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (Back end and front end)
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in Agile development environments
- Experienced with Automation, creating and executing SQL queries and creating test data sets
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Proven experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Proven experience in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams in multiple locations
- Ability to identify issues, craft proactive technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy
- Skilled in risk assessment and impact analysis for software applications
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.