Litify is built on the best-in-class Salesforce Platform, and is a disrupter in the legal space. Come join our exciting, high-growth startup! We’re seeking to bring a Salesforce Solutions Architect (SA) to be an integral part of our growing Professional Services organization. This is a remote role that will require occasional travel to client sites.
- Own the successful end-to-end implementation of Litify (SaaS platform built on Salesforce.com) for new customers. Also own the technical solution and implementation for any new project engagements post initial onboard. Partner with a Project Manager during the process.
- Serve as the primary technical client facing contact during a project. Know how to speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders; be able to translate and communicate more complex / technical topics to client business stakeholders.
- Operate as the product expert and trusted advisor of new customers, and guide them with industry and product best practices.
- Travel to visit new customers on site, and lead in-person technical and business discussions with senior law firm leadership, and team members from across the organization.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders, and translate them into clear, actionable technical requirements.
- Design, build, and implement custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform. Partner with internal development team when needed.
- Be comfortable with data in / out analysis, mapping and solutions. Partner with internal data migration team to complete data and file migration from legacy systems onto Litify.
- Partner with Litify Product, Engineering and QA teams to provide and facilitate customer feedback and pain points.
You have (required):
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- 2-5 years experience of Salesforce consulting, completing Salesforce implementations and/or experience managing complex projects on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Process Builder, Flows, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email Alerts…
- Good interpersonal skills, are diligent, have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment, are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform, pay attention to the details, care about serving customers and delivering a great product, and most importantly are resourceful and enjoy problem solving
- Willing to travel (~50%)
You have (nice-to-have):
- Experience working for or with law firms / the legal industry. (big plus)
- Knowledge of managed packages for Salesforce regarding:
- CTIs/Phone System Integrations
- E-Signature Solutions (Ex: Docusign, Assuresign, AdobeSign)
- Document Generation and Document Management Solutions (Ex: SpringCM)
- Marketing Integrations (Ex: Marketo, Pardot)
- Salesforce development experience
- Experience working at other Salesforce ISVs
- Trailhead Ranger badge
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered - connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.
Litify is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.