Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us and change how the world streams. LiquidSky’s proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games and media as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app — it’s creating something where people feel a real connection.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support Business Development and Network Strategy on service provider partnerships.
- Day-to-day Network Architecture duties.
- Ability to adapt deployment changes based on the needs of the CDN software team.
- Support Network Strategy in negotiating transit, peering, and colocation deals.
- Troubleshooting and enhancing the CDN deployment strategy.
- Network Security Awareness – working with internal security teams to adapt deployment strategy as needed.
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be. That’s how we create the kinds of products and experiences that few ever imagine.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for software engineering. Maybe you love gaming too!
You value being a part of a dynamic team and share skills in these areas:
- 7 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree or 3 years of relevant experience and a PhD Required Skills
- 5+ years of experience with Internet routing
- 5+ years of experience with peering
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Content Distribution Networks.
- Router configuration experience in a multi-national backbone.
- In-Depth knowledge of BGP and protocols (TCP/IP) used on the Internet.
- Knowledge of general Internet network operations including those of Internet and network service providers.
- Exposure to network diagnostics tools to aid in troubleshooting and problem detection e.g. nmap, tcpdump, netflow.
- Ability to drive or develop automation tools.
- Knowledge of basic networking security principles.
- Capable of representing LiquidSky and participating in Internet networking and other conferences as required.
- Contract negotiation or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Desire to learn, have fun and be part of a highly functional and competent team of Internet networking professionals.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business associates who care most about getting things done
- A robust compensation and benefits package, including flexPTO!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, and you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back and watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are… It's better that way! LiquidSky embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!