Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us and change how the world streams. LiquidSky’s proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games and media as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app — it’s creating something where people feel a real connection.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
Content Marketing Associate
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute content marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, traffic, and lead generation
- Create content for social channels including, but not limited to our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch
- Ensure content is on-brand, appropriate, relevant, and consistent with brand voice
- Create and maintain content calendar for posting across all social channels
- Work in a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Bring your learning mindset and sense of humor
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be. That’s how we create the kinds of products and experiences that few ever imagine.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for content marketing and social media. Maybe you love gaming too!
You value being a part of a dynamic team and share skills in these areas:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience creating content for a brand/agency or creating content as an influencer
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- A stickler for grammar and an unmatched ability for story telling
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication
- A solid understanding of the gaming vertical including publishers, developers, gaming products, and relevant news
- Worked with influencer agencies and/or influencer management tools
- Familiarity with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Spredfast, etc.
- Passion for all things gaming
- Understanding of social metrics and how to report on them
- Experience working in a customer facing role
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, and you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back and watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are… We like it that way! LiquidSky embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.