Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us and change how the world streams. LiquidSky’s proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games and media as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app — it’s creating something where people feel a real connection.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as a public facing representative of the brand across a number of channels including, but not limited to forums, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Discord, and live events
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated content across owned community channels
- Assist with the content creation for social channels including, but not limited to our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch
- Work in a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Help coordinate engaging both physical and digital based events.
- Bring your learning mindset and sense of humor, we are targeting gamers after all.
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be. That’s how we create the kinds of products and experiences that few ever imagine.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for engaging fans across any medium. Maybe you love gaming too!
You value being a part of a dynamic team and share skills in these areas:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience managing a community for a brand, product, or influencer
- Familiar with the tools required to moderate a gaming community on social, forums, and Discord
- Comfortable using Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or other video editing programs)
- Previous experience with streaming and/or the tools used such as OBS or XSplit
- A stickler for grammar and an unmatched ability for story telling
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication
- A solid understanding of the gaming vertical including publishers, developers, gaming products, and relevant news
- Experience in a customer service or support role
- Working knowledge of various marketing channels
- Previous social media management experience
- Familiar with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Spredfast, etc.
- Further experience with Adobe programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Passion for all things gaming
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, and you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back and watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are… We like it that way! LiquidSky embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.