Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us and change how the world streams. LiquidSky’s proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games and media as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app — it’s creating something where people feel a real connection.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
Senior Strategy Manager - Business Development
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategy & Business Development, you’ll be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing new business globally
- Use professional connections and industry research to generate new leads
- Determine sales strategies and conceptualize business models for immediate pipeline build up and revenue growth
- Establish scalable sales process including tracking, reporting, and forecasting
- Build profile of LiquidSky as a key industry force via channels such as membership to industry associations, participation on seminars, and press activities as needed
- Determine post sale success measures for clients and capitalize on whitespace, upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Identify custom business solutions tailored specifically to each prospective client and be able to manage negotiations post proposal stage
- Manage and grow a small team of business development associates to broaden our reach and bring in more deals
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be. That’s how we create the kinds of products and experiences that few ever imagine.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for competition and relationship building.Maybe you love gaming too!
You value being a part of a dynamic team and share skills in these areas:
- 7-10+ years of direct experience selling software or Cloud Solutions to the Fortune 1000 (preferably international ISPs)
- Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud Computing or licensing solutions and services.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making. Collaborative style of working.
- Possess a thorough understanding of strategic selling methodologies
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals of $500,000+
- Comfortable with 12-18 month sales cycles
- Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and new market segments
- Broad knowledge of defining business outcomes and projections for new prospects.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to team effectively at all levels of Liquidsky and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues
- Extensive experience selling into telecoms and Fortune 500 companies
- International experience
- Technical background into cloud or edge computing
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, and you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back and watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are… We like it that way! LiquidSky embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.