Something Big Is Coming... Are you ready to do more than ever thought possible? Join us and change how the world streams. LiquidSky’s proprietary algorithm gives users the ability to interact with streamed games and media as if they are on a local device. The challenge is more than building an interactive platform or app — it’s creating something where people feel a real connection.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes play possible.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER, CLOUD GAMING
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of the LiquidSky product team, our mission is dedicated to deliver the best digital gaming experience from the ground up. As an Associate Product Manager you will play a key role in building an exciting new cloud gaming platform that will change how gamers play, discover, and purchase games. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to define the best user experience and in doing so, will learn all facets of product development and product management with an ability to think as a gamer.
We are looking for someone that is extremely detail oriented, has deep understanding of technology, excellent organizational skills, can communicate effectively, with strong project management skills. Obviously, having a strong interest in video games or understanding of that market will give this person a better edge to our platform.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Define product experience.
- Be an advocate for our gamer consumers as well as content partners and incorporate user insights developed through solid primary and secondary researches in the product plan.
- Own and manage a subset of the PRD (product requirements document) and deliver compelling product features and user experience for our gaming service.
- Deliver milestones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure key milestones are met.
- Represent the team for legal and financial discussions and ensure key stakeholders’ feedback is fully incorporated.
- Track progress, assess risks and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Research and analysis
- Per team’s needs, run various ad-hoc research, competitive analysis and business analysis to assess opportunities and risks.
- Develop initial business cases using simple financial models to validate a new idea.
- If needed, project manage research agencies and run research projects.
- Support product development activities.
- Prepare for various new product demonstration events for internal/external stakeholders. The responsibilities will include setting up hardware, installing software, answering technical questions, arranging test units and planning logistics and overall demo event in detail.
- Support the Product Team in product workshops, presentations and other product functions.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Interest and enthusiasm in the video gaming industry.
- Project management skills to organize and execute projects and manage deliverables on time and on budget.
- Strong PowerPoint skills to build a compelling presentation.
- Strong Excel skills to deliver analysis.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and build strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences ranging in skill set (highly technical to non-technical) and experience, cross-organizationally and with external partners.
- 1+ years of Product Management experience in eCommerce, Ad Tech, Finance, Analytics, or Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA a plus
- Prior eCommerce platform experience
- Prior experience with gaming and cloud technologies
- Ideally versed in both online and integrated retail environments
- Prior experience building systems that scale to hundreds of millions of events per day
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business associates who care most about getting things done
- A robust compensation and benefits package, including flexPTO!
In our future, all content will become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. The song you listen to, or the video you watch will be different when you watch it vs. someone else, and you will be encouraged to interact with it instead of just sitting back and watching/listening. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device.
Be who you are… It's better that way! LiquidSky embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!