Liquid Instruments makes technology for students, engineers, and scientists to enable them to learn, create, and discover. Founded by a team of scientists at the Australian National University and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, our team developed ultra-sensitive instrumentation for measuring gravitational waves and has deep expertise in high-speed digital signal processing. We used the technology to create a new breed of software-defined instrumentation for test and measurement that enables users to acquire data, generate signals and control their experiments. Our platforms combine the processing power and reconfigurability of FPGAs with intuitive user interfaces, delivering a breakthrough combination of versatility, performance, and cost. Liquid Instruments has just secured a large Series B funding round to support its commercial growth.
Liquid Instruments is based in Canberra, Australia and Solana Beach (San Diego), California, where we have grown from an idea to a 50-person team. We are constantly working across time zones and prioritize communications so that we can stay in sync across the globe. We are recruiting a Director of Demand Generation to help generate interest in our products and drive company growth.
In this role, you will own both strategic and tactical demand generation responsibilities to build and scale demand creation and top of the funnel marketing programs. You will partner closely with product marketing, digital marketing and sales to manage touchpoints throughout the buyer’s journey and ensure effective, consistent execution of lead generation and nurture marketing initiatives.
The role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and is based out of our Solana Beach office (remote options will be considered).
- Strategizes, plans, manages, and executes on marketing programs including lead generation and nurture programs, email marketing, content marketing, online and in-person events, etc.
- Leads cross-functional collaboration to drive demand generation and awareness programs, new product launches and other marketing projects
- Develops and implements effective nurture programs that generate MQL’s, accelerate pipeline conversion and support the buyer’s journey
- Utilizes marketing automation to maximize scale and efficiency
- Engages existing customer base with programs to cultivate brand loyalty and evangelism
- Measures campaign effectiveness and ROI and reports on performance to leadership team and stakeholders
- Plans and executes SEO and content marketing strategies to build awareness and drive relevant web traffic
- Leverages best practices to achieve growth goals while experimenting with creative strategies and tactics
- Brings a strategic vision and innovative approach to demand generation programs
- Partners with indirect Sales channel partners to develop and execute joint campaigns for shared growth and success
- Creates successful partnerships with vendors that contribute to demand generation programs and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communication.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing and executing B2B demand generation strategies
- Proven track record of optimizing across paid, web, email, social, etc channels to drive optimal outcomes
- Experience with marketing software such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive progress
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills