We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading..
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, we are only looking to hire people for this role across our three main hubs: Boston, Toronto & San Diego. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our open roles at the moment.
What You'll Do:
- Direct and support the implementation of complex software project deliveries, from start to project completion
- Work cross-functionally with internal product, data science, and software development teams to develop realistic project plans including milestones and timelines
- Lead agile practices, running ceremonies and removing roadblocks to ensure tasks are completed within scheduled time frames
- Develop, track and monitor engineering metrics data for strategic planning such as scrum velocity
- Analyze and understand critical path activities and ensure cross-functional team members are aware of the interdependencies
- Foster an environment that promotes the creation of quality code and meticulous quality control
- Support product development as needed
- Demonstrated success leading agile software engineering teams
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, while flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
What We Offer:
- A mission driven environment where all 75+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.