We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+ and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth, and invite qualified, collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that we are not currently considering candidates located outside of the US or Canada at the moment. We will consider 100% remote based candidates as long as they are currently based in the US or in Canada.
What You'll Do:
- Develop native applications with low latency for administering diagnostic tests for digital biomarkers where precision is paramount
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to integrate native code for diagnostic tests with cross platform code to support seamless design
- Create templates and design patterns for such integrations
- Lead and support the Android side of the project from end to end
- 4+ years of professional experience as an Android Developer with deep understanding of Android UX and UI design paradigms, and the ability to implement and design Android applications
- Ability to develop end to end Android application, comfortable with the Ecosystem, releasing and managing apps on the Google Play Store
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience using Kotlin
- An object oriented philosophy with experience understanding and applying OO ensign pattern MVVM
- Experience integrating Android apps with RESTful API’s
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Nice To Have's:
- React Native experience
- Experience with Java and/or Node.JS
- Experience in a regulated industry (HIPPA compliance, FDA, etc)
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 75 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.