We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
We are seeking a Customer Support Associate who will be the first point of contact for all customer support requests. If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and passion for the customer experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Please note that the expected hours for this role will be 4:00am - 1:00pm EST and will only seek applicants that can meet that requirement. We are open to this person be located anywhere within the US.
What you'll Do:
- Manage first level support for incoming customer inquiries via email and phone and provide basic troubleshooting support in a timely and professional manner
- Develop documentation, knowledge base articles, FAQ’s and training materials for the internal support team
- Drive a successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests and managing resulting customer communication
- Define and develop proper escalation of unresolved issues to collaborate with the appropriate internal teams such as Product, Engineering and Customer Success to ensure we resolve client issues promptly and efficiently
- Identify trends to address with the client or internally to improve client experience and workflow
- Cultivate processes and team culture for scale
- Other support related special projects during downtime
- 1-3 years of customer support or support(Please note, this is an early career role, not a senior level position)
- Experience working with SaaS products, software or related technology
- Passionate about customer success and supporting high-quality deliverables, and determined to driving long-term customer value
- Effective time and task management
- One who is comfortable and energized working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
Nice To Haves:
- Experience using Zendesk Support
- Digital Health experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission driven environment where all 50 employees(and counting) strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.