We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, this person must be Boston / Greater Boston based to be considered for the role. We will consider candidates from other parts of MA. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and prioritize the Pharma roadmap to deliver meaningful value to Pharma researchers as they begin to conduct virtual clinical trials with digital biomarkers
- Produce deliverables that tell concise business stories that are backed by data and customer-centric arguments
- Coordinate with cross functional teams, including business development, finance and marketing to ensure that products support company and business goals
- Manage priorities and expectations of stakeholders e.g. customers, sales, partners, etc
- 3+ years of product management experience, with some of that experience coming specifically within the pharmaceutical, research or CRO space
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills including written, verbal and presentation, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A deep understanding of product management best practices in agile developments
- Track record in high growth environments managing end-to-end product and project lifecycle
- A bias for action and passion for disruptive innovation
- Passion for improving the way people care for their brain health
Nice To Haves:
- Digital Health experience
- MS degree
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 75+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.