As the VP of Agency Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with agency holding companies and their operating agencies, along with key social platforms (Meta, TikTok, etc) to deliver exceptional value and accelerate our business. You will set the strategy, investments, and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for Linqia across the entire agency and social platform channels.
The role requires an individual with strong executive leadership, collaborative partnering, and exceptional digital strategy skills who can build and evangelize a shared plan for Linqia’s go-to-market strategy with partners. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and conceptual media expertise; an ability to both envision process improvements while driving the existing business; and the drive, influencing skills, and ability to collaborate with many constituencies to grow the business.
You will build and drive joint strategy, business planning, and execution with agency and social partners that include defined go-to-market initiatives to support revenue growth, client value and Linqia preference across the partner ecosystem.
- Develop the overall strategy, and execution plan for agency holding/operating company partners and social platforms to drive significant incremental revenue growth.
- Manage the entire life cycle of partnerships - develop, strategize, identify, engage, create, go-to-market, and governance.
- Develop and manage key executive relationships with strategic partners to drive preference for Linqia.
- Deliver immediate deal flow from partners as larger strategic relationships are being developed
- Build a clear, concise global partner strategy and business plan and establish a centralized and ongoing partner/alliance management process and governance.
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence for a positive partner experience and ease of doing business.
- Create a strong culture of effective utilization of partners by developing internal alignment within Linqia of tech and referral with partners.
- Evangelize Linqia to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization and represent the voice of the partner within Linqia.
- Be a key source of insight into competitive and partner landscape/strategy/news.
- Understand Linqia’s capabilities/offerings and identify synergies where Linqia and its partner(s) can bring additive value to customers and create new differentiated joint offerings.
- Flexibility to travel 30% of the time is required.
- Deep and intimate knowledge of at least 1 agency holding company and its set of operating agencies
- Strong experience and leadership to drive against the plan. Define the KPIs for the business performance (revenue, number of active partners etc.). Track business performance, identify levers for improving KPIs, and champion necessary initiatives to improve KPIs.
- Develop the partner execution strategy for specific products and solutions. Analyze the sales cycle and channel mix and formulate ideas and approaches to optimize the selling process.
- Drive field engagement models to optimize for revenue generation with high leverage of resources.
- Ability to influence partners and alliances with our thought leadership and drive product sales.
- Strong ability to partner with the ecosystem to create win-win opportunities.
- He/she must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand partner problems and find innovative solutions for our growth.
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, coach, develop and retain a high performing team of resources as the operation scales
- Total of 8+ plus years of recent agency experience with at least 5 years of experience directing/influencing investment strategies
- 3+ years of business development and/or clear experience solution selling
- Deep knowledge of the ad tech and mar tech space
- Solid reputation as a thought leader and solid communicator of business value
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing a business such as:
- Pragmatically dealing with tough tradeoffs and strategic issues facing a business.
- Leading the business strategy for success at one or more businesses.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.