Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
As the new Lead Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining the product messaging, positioning, market sizing, and solution creation. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-starter who wants to take what they have learned in other B2B environments to a high-growth start-up where you’ll be an innovation lead at the company. You will design, build, and execute on a new GTM process and work cross-functionally with Product, Sales and across your own Marketing team. In this newly created role, you will ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in product strategies and features, as well as developing strong philosophies on the social media market and how influencer marketing plays in it.
What You'll Do:
- Define the messaging and positioning for new and existing products and solutions
- Create new solution packages based on existing offerings
- Own go-to-market strategy for new products and solutions, including training the national Sales teams on new offerings
- Provide internal and external thought leadership with the creation of POVs. You enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing influencer marketing as well as social media industry trends
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions to increase our market presence and penetration
- Translate your strategy and messaging into sales enablement tools and materials as well as writing external facing marketing assets including blog posts and some content marketing
- Act as the voice of the customer, deeply knowing marketer and agency planners needs/requirements in order to prioritize recommendations to product and engineering teams
- Develop market sizing and market opportunity analysis for both new products and solutions
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems for your product launches, and ongoing programs
A Little About You:
- 5-7 years of experience at a B2B company, preferably two-four years of experience in a product marketing capacity (partnering closely with product management, product marketing and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches)
- Passion for the social media space. Enjoy testing new social media platforms or understanding how people use these platforms to communicate as well as how advertising and influencers use social media platforms
- Entrepreneurial, self motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks and goals
- Excellent written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.