Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Linqia is looking for a Lead Content Marketing Manager to drive our point-of-view forward through the creation and management of impactful content. As the Lead Content Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of our marketing team by owning our content strategy, shaping our brand voice and ensuring value to our audience. The ideal candidate is a driven and motivated self-starter willing and able to roll up their sleeves and create impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Write compelling content. Create all written content from eBooks, whitepapers, guides, reports, infographics, articles, blog posts, emails and more
- Conduct research using Linqia’s own technology as well as third-party tools and social listening platforms. Develop survey questions to create reports on the influencer marketing industry
- Partner with the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop key assets needed to support tactics that reach prospects at different stages of the funnel
- Own the Linqia blog, including developing and maintaining an editorial calendar as well as writing, editing and publishing blog posts
- Bring your copy to life by partnering with a freelance designer to turn the copy into content
- Track industry trends and competitive messages to influence the content creation strategy and create the necessary content to address key trends and competitive positioning with POVs, insights, proactive statements, strategic stories, etc.
- Understand SEO and relevant topics and keywords to incorporate into the blog and Linqia website, to improve organic search rankings
- Determine content to create for third party websites to increase SEO
- Running all of our social media accounts
- Develop and report on KPI metrics to demonstrate how your content impacts the business
A Little About You:
- 5+ years of content marketing experience at a B2B company
- A content strategist and an exceptional writer who wants to tell engaging stories
- Passionate about social media trends and understanding of how influencers leverage the platforms to form a connection with their audience
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determine your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.