Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The Business Unit Lead, Strategic Accounts is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen, and vision for a Key Linqia CPG account. The Business Unit Lead effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking while balancing client, company, and team needs. The role provides oversight of the development of higher arching influencer objectives and strategies, as well as the related ideation to support such goals. Ensuring that proper tools and processes are effectively applied to influencer marketing activities, with the goal of optimizing deliverables and providing a solid rationale to recommendations.
You’ll be an integral part of managing multiple brands within a core CPG account, continuing our strong relationship with them while delivering best in class work that exceeds expectations. This position will serve as Client point-of-contact for all proposal and strategy related inquiries by owning pre-sale tasks and providing oversight for internal teams working on campaign execution.
The primary goal for this role is to provide excellent customer experiences and repeat business. This role acts as the steward for both Linqia and the Client, establishing transparency and clear communication from pre-IO to launch.
The Business Unit Lead, Strategic Accounts reports into Linqia’s Director of Strategic Accounts..
What You’ll Do:
- Owner of the Client Experience, responsible for uncovering Client goals and objectives and ensuring we exceed their expectations throughout our partnership
- Serve as the primary pre-sale contact for Clients, remaining in contact through campaign lifecycle
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior Client stakeholders resulting in trusted partnership and solidified positioning within cross-functional plans/budgets
- Manage the oversight of campaigns with superior customer service, focusing on Client retention, growth, renewal and satisfaction
- Partner with Creative Strategy to develop proactive proposals and respond to RFPs. Ensure responses align with customer briefs, build on domain knowledge and meet Client goals.
- Work to support growth and maintain a pipeline of opportunities for existing customer accounts, oversee development of subsequent IO’s and manage all activity using Salesforce
- Review campaign performance to ensure original objectives and strategies were met and KPIs achieved. Lead presentation of campaign results anchoring on future recommendations
- Navigate challenges with ease; providing thoughtful solutions for roadblocks encountered while also keeping Clients accountable to our joint success
- Establish deep domain knowledge of client brands, responsible for ensuring all team members are in context as campaigns move into execution
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team, providing guidance on best practices and anticipating client needs
- 5-7 years of client management and media (or influencer) experience within agencies
- Driven by delighting customers, customer satisfaction drives your work
- Passion for the social media space. Enjoy learning new social media platforms
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Proven track record of client and team success
- Heavily people-oriented: effective relationship-building skills; ability to cultivate strong partnerships across functions to bring people together toward common goals and consensus
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading meetings and communication with Senior Clients
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.