Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The FP&A Manager will function as a key member of the finance team and be responsible for providing decision support for senior management through ad hoc analysis on a project basis and preparing periodic financial statements, analysis and metrics reporting. You will also be involved in identifying/tracking companywide strategic initiatives, monitoring company financial performance, and forecasting
- Support in budgeting/forecasting, performance management, financial reporting, reviews of key financial metrics, strategic decision making, business reviews, strategic footprint planning and ad hoc analysis of financial metrics for Linqia
- Prepare quarterly guidance and monthly financial update materials
- Be an expert at building financial models and manipulating data to better understand the complex relationships in our business and evaluate the economic implications and trade-offs of various business actions. Recommend changes or develop frameworks that optimize for the overall health of the business, rather than any single KPI. Prepare medium to long term scenario analysis to facilitate discussion on long term asset planning.
- Support on the annual and long term planning, forecast, and monthly reporting for Linqia overall. Including the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, while assisting senior leadership around the company to identify strategic initiatives and coordinate projects to address these opportunities / risks.
- Strong problem-solving ability combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate clearly
- Organized, strategically focused, detail oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis to support strategic planning as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A in complex business environments or fields like business strategy / analytics, business operations, business partnering, monetization, growth strategy, consulting, investment banking, or other analytically-intensive roles
- Have a broad business view, high degree of curiosity and ability to view the business and solve problems with an executive mindset
- Experience with long range strategic planning
- Ability to coordinate and project manage with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills with proficient with MS Excel
- High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative, where appropriate, to achieve exceptional results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.