Linqia is the leader in the influencer marketing industry. We’re a growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
The Manager of Strategic Accounts is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen, and vision for Linqia’s portfolio of enterprise brand clients. The Manager of Strategic Accounts effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking while balancing client, company, and team needs. The role provides oversight and approval of the development of higher arching media/influencer objectives and strategies, as well as the related ideation to support such goals. Ensuring that proper tools and processes are effectively applied to planning and buying activities, with the goal of optimizing deliverables and providing a solid rationale to recommendations.
This position will be responsible for select client accounts, managing the relationship between Media Agency, Creative Agency and Brand. The primary goal for this role is to provide excellent customer experiences and repeat business. You will lead and provide oversight for internal teams working on your programs. The role acts as the steward for both Linqia and the client, establishing transparency and clear communication from pre-IO to launch.
The Manager of Strategic Accounts reports into Linqia’s Director of Strategic Accounts..
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the oversight of a client’s campaign with superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities, growth, and efficiency
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development within signed IO’s
- Owner of the Client Experience and responsible for exceeding client expectations and creating long term partnerships.
- Lead strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned campaigns in partnership with creative, brand success, sales, and media investment
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of client industry and influencer knowledge
- Work with internal partners to gauge campaign performance and KPI’s to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team
- Work closely with internal partners to optimize any revenue opportunities with particular clients
- 5-7 years of client management and media (or influencer) experience within agencies
- Driven by delighting customers, customer satisfaction drives your work
- Passion for the social media space. Enjoy learning new social media platforms or understanding how people use these platforms to communicate as well as how advertising and influencers use social media platforms
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Proven track record of client and team success
- Experience and comfort with high-level client communications
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.