Linode's marketing team is responsible for educating prospective customers about the company's products and services and maintaining the Linode brand. Through training guides, events, helpful content and advertising, the team ensures that prospects clearly understand what the company offers and how it can help them. The marketing team is also responsible for conducting market research to understand how the company can improve by communicating regularly with existing customers about events, promotions, or new features.
Linode is currently seeking an experienced digital marketer to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Analytics Manager and other members of the marketing team to create, implement, and analyze marketing strategies across a range of platforms. The ideal candidate for this position should have previous experience coordinating creation and implementation of digital marketing strategies to drive conversions, engagement and visits on the website, a firm grasp of SEM/SEO best practices, and expansive knowledge of Google Analytics.
Candidates must be available to work full-time at Linode’s Philadelphia PA office. Relocation assistance is available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate content creation and implementation to drive visits, engagement, and ultimately conversions on the website using a mix of SEO/SEM, social media, and PPC advertising
- Analyze and recommend SEO/SEM changes to the website, and monitor overall website performance
- Evaluate performance of existing paid marketing campaigns, and make recommendations for new campaigns, targeting, and creative
- Plan, implement, and run CRO tests on landing pages to increase conversions
- Research and implement new tools, technologies, and marketing softwares for company use
- Develop KPI’s and metrics that help indicate the health and direction of not just marketing campaigns, but the company as a whole
- BA or BS in Marketing, or other related business concentration
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in digital marketing
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Team player able to work with a large team on a range of topics
- Good time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of different marketing channels and how to use them to connect with various audiences
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adwords/Bing/Yahoo Gemini Advertising platforms
- Knowledge of marketing tools including SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, or other marketing software
Work With Us
- Philadelphia office: We recently moved our HQ to one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press/linode-buys-real-world-bank-for-phila-office)
- Flexible work hours: We have flexible start times and a very generous paid time off package.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit- sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A MacBook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We’ll bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Founded in 2003, Linode is a leading cloud hosting provider with 400,000 customers worldwide served out of eight global data centers. Linode invests heavily in its people and has set the bar for excellence in the cloud hosting industry. Our customer service, development, ops, hardware, marketing, and documentation teams are all part of making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider. This industry moves fast, but we’re committed to hiring the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top.