Linode is seeking a Product Owner to be the catalyst for our products’ success. To achieve this, your focus will be maximizing product value for Linode’s customers as well as to the company itself by connecting with Linode’s customer base, collaborating with our product development team, and building an in depth knowledge of how our company works. As the product owner, you can expect to interact with all facets of the company, both inside and out.
Ideally, you will be intricately familiar with our systems, and have a development or product management/owner background, but still be savvy with the tech under the hood. In this role, you will be responsible for incorporating features into the product roadmap, refining and prioritizing the backlog, defining acceptance criteria, and clearly articulating those items to the scrum master and other product stakeholders. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- Evaluate data and insights for full-cycle strategy planning
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives for our technical teams and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Take ownership of product voice and vision
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field
- Two years previous experience as a product owner, product manager, business analyst, or in a related field
- CSPO or equivalent certification preferred
- Solid understanding of the product life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable working with multiple teams concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with, scrum team, stakeholders, and leadership
Work With Us
- Philadelphia office: We recently moved our HQ to one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press/linode-buys-real-world-bank-for-phila-office)
- Great work/life balance: We know time off is important, so we start you with a very generous paid time off package!
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit- sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We’ll bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Founded in 2003, Linode is a leading cloud hosting provider with 400,000 customers worldwide served out of eight global datacenters. Linode invests heavily in its people and has set the bar for excellence in the cloud hosting industry. Our customer service, development, ops, hardware, marketing, and documentation teams are all part of making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider. This industry moves fast, but we’re committed to hiring the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top.