Linode is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition manager to own the end to end human capital function at Linode. In this role, you will be expected to act as an internal consultant with leadership to identify needs that already exist and proactively anticipate those that don’t, then turn to various channels (internally and externally) to source candidates to meet those needs. Additionally, you will be the point person for upward mobility and career growth for our current workforce. Your responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, closing, and retaining our people, giving them the best possible experience all along the way.
The key to Linode’s success is our people. Linode prides ourselves on our incredible team, and continuing to hire the right people is crucial. We foster an environment where employees can participate in meaningful work at an interesting and fun work environment filled with learning and growth opportunities. A passion for working with people and technology isn’t just desired; it’s imperative.
If that sounds exciting, then Linode may be the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement overall human capital strategy
- Review and provide feedback on job descriptions and specification to optimize their effectiveness
- Manage multiple recruitment channels including advertising, recruitment campaigns, live events, and your own professional network
- Source and recruit active, passive, and internal candidates
- Engage top candidates, managing their experience from initial impression through on-boarding
- Screen candidates resumes and applications both technically and culturally
- Conduct initial interviews to screen candidates and determine high-level fit
- Schedule all interviews, organize interviewee travel/accommodation, and act at a liaison between Linode and our candidates
- Coordinate pre and post interview meetings with interview teams
- Stay abreast of current trends and changes in the local tech scene
What we need from you
- Strong listening, speaking, reading comprehension and writing skills
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the technology talent market, mainly local to Linode’s offices
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, social media, networking, and other web channels.
- Familiarity with shared ATS software
- Exceptional organizational and interviewing skills, both traditional and behavioral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high performing team with multiple concurrent projects
- A love for working with people
- 2-4 years experience recruiting technical roles in the IT industry either in-house or agency-side
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred
- Strong conceptual knowledge of open source technologies, and the software development process
Work With Us
- Philadelphia office: We recently moved our HQ to one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press/linode-buys-real-world-bank-for-phila-office)
- Flexible work hours: We have flexible start times and a very generous paid time off package.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit- sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We’ll bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Founded in 2003, Linode is a leading cloud hosting provider with 600,000 customers worldwide served out of eight global data centers. Linode invests heavily in its people and has set the bar for excellence in the cloud hosting industry. Our customer service, development, ops, hardware, marketing, and documentation teams are all part of making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider. This industry moves fast, but we’re committed to hiring the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top.