The Senior Cloud Client Executive position at Linode is a “hybrid sales” position that is responsible for managing an existing book of top tier Linode customers as well as prospecting for and closing sales to new logos. The Senior CCE must be able to work in a matrix driven environment and leverage the tools, resources and support structure provided to meet and exceed a revenue sales quota. You will be selling public cloud IaaS solutions for one of the leading providers in the space. Preference is for candidates with cloud services IaaS sales experience.
Experience desirable in strong technical knowledge of cloud and/or virtualization strategies (VMware, Microsoft, Citrix etc.). The Senior CCE will report to Linode's Director of Sales and will be located out of our HQ in Old City, Philadelphia.
- Ensure customer relationships up and down the executive stack, including C-level contacts, financial contacts and technical contacts are all identified and communicated with on a regular basis
- Work closely with sales development team to target new logo acquisition opportunities with in specific target market
- Manage and maintain accurate records, activities, account plans and revenue forecast in HubSpot
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager during quarterly and annual reviews. Identify long term short term strategic initiatives
- Work with engineering team to help uncover strong use cases and sell architected cloud solutions for customers
- Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers, and process sales orders
Assist revenue operations teams with ensuring successful deployment and utilization of infrastructure
- Work with technology partners and channel partners to uncover new business opportunities
- Top performer with a proven track record of multi-million dollar quota attainment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years plus experience working within the software/infrastructure/platform-as-a-service (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) market
Work With Us
- Philadelphia office: We recently moved our HQ to one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press/linode-buys-real-world-bank-for-phila-office)
- Flexible work hours: We have flexible start times and a very generous paid time off package.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit- sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We’ll bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Founded in 2003, Linode is a leading cloud hosting provider with 400,000 customers worldwide served out of eight global datacenters. Linode invests heavily in its people and has set the bar for excellence in the cloud hosting industry. Our customer service, development, ops, hardware, marketing, and documentation teams are all part of making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider. This industry moves fast, but we’re committed to hiring the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top.