Join a fast-growing music tech scale-up, where you'll have an impact from your first week.
Linkfire is looking for a full-time Senior .NET Developer (Data) in Lisbon or remote to support our missions to create value through data.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of 110+ developers, engineers, product managers, and more, drawn from every corner of the globe. The common denominator?
Music—we live and breathe the stuff.
We help you relocate or work remotely. We believe that the best talent can come from anywhere. That’s why we offer remote flexibility for most roles, and also help with paid visa and relocation packages.
What you will do
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and researchers in your cross-functional team to discover new features and products, leveraging the billions of data points Linkfire is processing every month
- Setup and maintain your team’s technical infrastructure (e.g. data lakes, warehouses and databases)
- Create production-ready, scalable data pipelines
- Architect, code and test backend services to support machine learning training and inference at scale
- You have extensive experience in designing and building complex data processing systems
- You have significant development experience and an interest in an extensive use of .NET and additionally in Python
- You have experience in creating a performant infrastructure for data collection, storage, processing and exposure, especially including orchestrating and monitoring data pipelines, preferably with AWS
- You have experience working with Elasticsearch, Airflow, and/or RabbitMQ
- You have experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- You can proficiently communicate technical concepts
Being a part of the Linkfire team comes with
- The opportunity to create a must-have product for the music industry
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- An awesome, international office with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- We hire for permanent full-time employment under Portuguese law
- Competitive salary based on experience and a 37,5 hour workweek
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Other Benefits incl.: Private Health Insurance, Work computer and work phone with a paid subscription, Flexible work from home possibilities
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels, and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum.
The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that route fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use.
It’s complex. We make it simple.
Music has the unique power to unite us all. It transcends cultures, languages, and borders. Every day, we help artists from around the world connect with their fans, and we’re immensely proud to count such a diverse range of creators as our users. We embrace this diversity inside our offices too. At Linkfire, we want you to find a place to belong, and feel encouraged to be your authentic self. We therefore do not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
If this is you, then please send us your CV and application in English. We will review applications and interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait.