We are currently looking for a highly enthusiastic Senior Frontend Engineer in Copenhagen or remote to join one of our cross-functional product teams.
The team's mission is to enable content creators and marketers to serve entertainment content to consumers via links. We are currently undergoing a large modernization of our marketing platform, including going from .NET Framework to .NET Core, from Azure to AWS, and Ember.js to Vue.js - all while continuously breaking down the old monolith into sizable microservices, both on the backend and frontend. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is currently undertaking a large initiative, being able to shape the technology landscape for one of our biggest and most important products, while building for the future.
It is crucial for our new team members to be willing to, and enjoy, working with all parts of the development cycle, and with all our cross-functional roles, spanning from engineering to product management, data and design. While all team members have their speciality, we are adamant that we deliver software as a team effort. As such, some of the keywords we are looking for include: Being product-minded, mentoring, nurturing empathy and a no-blame culture, and being curious towards new technologies and technical challenges.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of 120+ developers, engineers, product managers, and more, drawn from every corner of the globe. The common denominator?
Music - we live and breathe the stuff.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will quickly gain a large amount of experience across multiple of our systems, being able to plan and reliably deliver complex tasks impacting multiple systems. You will support and lead the technical direction of your product team and will communicate future plans and directions to technical and non-technical people.
- Provide technical leadership in designing, building, delivering, operating and maintaining services that are highly reliable, robust and scalable using modern, proven tools and technologies.
- Work across the entire team to turn ideas and business requirements into working products, while balancing technical trade-offs and addressing technical debt.
- Troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and production incidents.
- Drive improvements on aspects such as test automation, code quality, and performance and cost-efficiency.
- Act as a mentor for other team members, showing them the way to be more productive, effective and efficient.
Abilities and Skills:
- Experience building and maintaining Web Applications that apply concepts such as Progressive Web Applications, Modern CSS, Server Side Rendering (SSR) or Static Site Generation (SSG).
- Exposure to, or interest in working with micro-frontends, such as Single-Spa, Module Federation and alike.
- Have experience with unit/integration/end to end/performance testing.
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (like Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience using Docker and containerized architectures (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Experience in DevOps and CD/CI best practices and tools (GitHub, GitOps, GitHub Actions, Terraform).
- Exposure to observability and monitoring.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Not afraid of taking on hard challenges and diving into unknown territory.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company and are comfortable with putting systems in place and adjusting and adapting when needed.
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels, and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum.
The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that route fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use.
It’s complex. We make it simple.
Being a part of the Linkfire team comes with:
- A competitive compensation package, pension contribution and health care benefits, in addition to a laptop and phone / compensating your phone bill
- Monthly mental or physical wellness budget
- Ability to work remotely or onsite in our Copenhagen headquarters. We offer relocation to Copenhagen as well.
- Catered lunch in our Copenhagen office
- 25 days of annual holidays, on top of the standardized festive and bank-related ones, of course
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- An international work environment with many different nationalities and offices in Copenhagen, New York, LA and Lisbon
- Great support and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
- Social and team gatherings
We help you relocate or work remotely. We believe that the best talent can come from anywhere. That’s why we offer remote flexibility for most roles, and also help with paid visa and relocation packages.
Sounds good to you? If so, submit your CV/resume and cover letter and we’ll be in touch!
Music has the unique power to unite us all. It transcends cultures, languages, and borders. Every day, we help artists from around the world connect with their fans, and we’re immensely proud to count such a diverse range of creators as our users. We embrace this diversity inside our offices too. At Linkfire, we want you to find a place to belong and feel encouraged to be your authentic self. We, therefore, do not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.