Be our clients' first touch point at Lingo Live. You'll educate prospective buyers on our product and understand their organization better to help solve their challenges. We're looking for someone who is tenacious at getting people to engage through email, phone and social selling, doing extensive research to build the case and to find alternate ways into the company. You’ll be building the case for each company and how Lingo Live can help them overcome their specific challenges.
Our goal is to build you into an exceptional salesperson by teaching you the fundamentals of lead qualification, value selling, and how to build a relationship with the customer that is geared towards solving their problems. You'll be working closely with at least two other experienced sales professionals who will mentor you, as well as our company's CEO, to continue to grow revenue at our company.
It's an opportunity to join an amazing team, work from anywhere, and help people all over the world gain the leadership and communication skills they need to compete for the jobs of the future.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You’ve got 1+ year of experience as an enterprise Sales Development Rep with a great attitude and desire to work for a rapidly-growing education startup.
- You know your way around tools like Gmail, Outreach.io, Salesforce, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- You’ve got an intense curiosity and willingness to learn.
- You’re tenacious and persistent.
- You’re a thoughtful communicator and express yourself clearly.
- You’re self-reflective and continuously learn and better yourself and those around you.
- You’re a team player who “rises by lifting others.”
- You’re passionate about our mission and the opportunity to be a critical thought leader as our company continues to grow.
- You’re a strong advocate for diversity, inclusion, and belonging and see these as non-negotiable pillars of building a better world.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We imagine a world where people everywhere have the tools to contribute their unique potential and succeed at any company regardless of their background. We believe truly impactful contributions can only come from human beings who feel connected to one another and have the skills and structure to make those contributions clearly, authentically, and confidently.
Founded in 2014, Lingo Live is the foremost skill-based communication and leadership coaching company that supports global talent in contributing their unique potential and gaining the confidence they need to share their opinions openly, build trust, and communicate across teams.
These employees meet with a live coach online and can customize the curriculum to fit their needs such as having difficult conversations, developing active listening skills, delivering an engaging and compelling presentation, constructing emails to sell ideas and influence outcomes, and making real-time contributions.
OUR REMOTE-FIRST TEAM
We’re globally distributed as a remote-first organization and currently partner with hundreds of coaches teaching thousands of professionals across 27 countries. We’re trusted by global organizations such as Slack, Zillow Group, Eventbrite and Stripe.
Our core values guide how we show up for each other and our customers every day:
- Lead with what you know is right
- Encourage meaningful human connections
- Rise by lifting others
- Grit matters more than talent
- Underpromise, overdeliver
- No one is going to die
Come help us build a collaborative, inclusive, and growth-oriented culture, as evidenced by our 4.7 Glassdoor rating and latest Employee NPS of 53.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The ability to build and manage new customer relationships through active outreach to some of the coolest companies in the world.
- Promotions to higher compensation and responsibilities based on sales performance.
- Competitive Salary & Equity Stock Options.
- Health Benefits: 85% coverage on medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family. If you’re based in the United States, we’ll cover you on our Aetna policy. If you’re based outside the United States, we’ll give you a monthly stipend you can apply to local health coverage.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: You’ll be encouraged to take time off, including “recharge” days to prevent burnout and promote wellbeing.
- Unlimited Coaching On Our Platform: You’ll have full access to live sessions with some of the top communication and leadership coaches around the world. You can choose a language track and learn or improve your proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, or Japanese. Or you can choose a leadership track to hone your skills.
- Coaching For Loved Ones: Extend our coaching to anyone in your circle, up to 2 lessons per week at no cost and 20% off for other family and friends.
- Home Office Stipend: As a new hire, we’ll invest in setting up your home office.
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid leave for primary and 2 weeks for secondary caregivers.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We understand that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees, but the bottom line is that it's the right thing to do.