As Lingo Live’s fully dedicated B2B Demand Generation leader, you will develop a long-term marketing strategy that aims to solidify our market position as a partner to the global business community, and drives substantial inbound interest in our coaching offering. You’ll be responsible for taking a profitable business, and finding new ways to tap into our potential, grow revenue opportunities through close partnership with sales, marketing, product leadership and our Executive Team. You’ll have support from a wide range of peers AND you’ll autonomously find innovative ways (balancing “scrappy” and sustainable) to leverage these partnerships to open up entirely new growth opportunities for the business. You will create, implement and continuously optimize a data-driven marketing strategy that delivers higher quality leads that lead to some of the most exciting and transformative customers for Lingo Live!
You’ll be both an influencer and a builder, as well as a leader that others will seek out for expertise in this critical area. As a strategic leader, the Demand Generation leader will leverage data in decision making to align Marketing and Sales teams, track Marketing’s contribution to revenue, and ultimately drive growth.
This is a full-time remote position based anywhere you call home.
Where You Come In
- Deliver predictable sales pipeline at scale to build sustainable and highly efficient programs to drive inbound demand
- Report regularly on demand generation marketing performance, providing expert analysis, opinion and counsel on budgeting and strategy to both our Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Lead by example in how marketing and sales can collaborate to achieve optimal outcomes (one team...one goal)
- Work closely with marketing teams to identify which content assets are promoted to who, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and closed deals
- Develop holistic growth strategy that scales user acquisition and lifecycle marketing
- Continuously monitor detailed reporting, synthesize key takeaways, and lead the prioritization process for driving insight to action.
- Refine personas and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to define and test new segments.
- Lead A/B testing strategy to optimize learnings for email, landing pages, webinar topics and digital ads.
- Leverage cross-channel insights to refine MQL strategy (a cross-functional initiative to generate higher quality, qualified leads).
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Push the envelope on adoption of new technology needed to build a truly world-class demand generation operation
- Monitor external trends and recommend new strategies to expand efficiency and revenue.
What It Takes To Succeed
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B demand generation
- Demonstrable experience influencing and developing high-performing teams - an inspiring leader, with and without direct reports
- Experience in B2B marketing required; global experience preferred
- A builder at heart, with an innate ability to challenge “normal”, develop and execute on new playbooks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to key stakeholders
- Working knowledge and experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Zoominfo
- Analytical excellence - You are data-obsessed and love to constantly experiment and optimize performance across channels to drive efficiency and revenue, providing superior visibility beyond the marketing and sales funnel.
- Default to collaboration - You possess strong communication and influence management skills. With a bias towards action, and a “no-silos” policy, you’re able to lead and align groups on a clear strategic direction even without ownership over all the components. You bring an objective approach to the table, including the willingness to let the data change the direction.
- Empathy - As a marketer, you are passionate about understanding the psychology behind our buyers’ emotions and decision making process in order to provide content that solves their specific challenges. Additionally, as someone with insight into both ends of the marketing and sales funnel, you’re able to walk in their shoes, provide insights and recommend improvements to make our strategy even better.
- Problem-solving - As an operator, you are able to diagnose issues in the sales process and prescribe data-driven solutions for improvement. By fully understanding your resources, you will develop an awareness of the limitations of each one. When building new campaigns, you know from the beginning whether the organization has the capabilities to deliver on the new idea.
Our core values guide how we show up for each other and our customers every day:
- Lead with what you know is right
- Embrace reality with an open mind
- Encourage meaningful human connections
- Rise by lifting others
- Grit matters more than talent
- Underpromise, overdeliver
- No one is going to die
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion & belonging
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We understand that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees, but the bottom line is that it's the right thing to do.