Lingo Live connects multilingual employees to a personal language and communication coach to help them bring their authentic voice to work, enabling companies to fuel innovation and become pioneers in their industries.
The position is on Lingo Live’s marketing team, reporting into the VP Marketing. Your role will be critical to enhancing Lingo Live’s position in online language and communication space by driving brand awareness, thought leadership and acquisition through high-quality content marketing.
You must have a passion for storytelling and your approach to B2B marketing is relatable, creative, and human.
This position directly benefits sales, marketing and customer success teams by generating top of the funnel leads, increasing brand awareness, positioning Lingo Live as a thought leader and engaging customers.
You are personable, outgoing and an effective communicator who enjoys working with a variety of teams. While you need to be able to work independently, you know the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible content strategy and reach business goals.
- You’ll build and manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.) that sales can convert to Lingo Live customers
- Your editorial responsibilities will include an excellent understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. You’ll develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- You’ll help position Lingo Live as a thought leader in “authentic voice” along with educating our audience on the importance of personal online language and communication coaching to fuel workplace innovation
- You’ll be writing all different types of content — from interviews to original research to case studies and product launches
- In addition to creating regular content for the Lingo Live blog (2-3x/week), you’ll become a regular contributor to blogs outside of Lingo Live (guest posts, contributed columns, etc.)
- You’ll work across the marketing team to provide content and copy as needed for the Lingo Live website, speaking decks, event proposals, email copy, and more
- With the Demand Generation Manager, you will plan and repurpose content for various stages of the funnel, including blogs, eBooks, white papers, live webinars, guides, videos, etc to move prospects to customer
- As well as working with marketing, you’ll establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert prospects to Lingo Live loyal customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Familiarity with paid content amplification tools such as Outbrain & Taboola
- Fluency in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Enthusiastic about our mission: “to encourage meaningful human connections through learning”