Product Manager DataSwitch
Lineate is hiring an experienced product manager with expertise in ad tech to help our clients solve tomorrow’s challenges today. We are seeking a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and self starting ad tech domain expert/product manager for our advertising solution DataSwitch, a highly customizable Audience Manager, Campaign Manager, and Publisher Manager.
Who You Are:
- You are well versed in digital advertising and ad tech. You know the industry and what’s being done in the next generation of digital advertising.
- You are adaptable and can manage a road map with a cross functional, diverse, and remote team.
- You are a great communicator and can articulate detailed and complex information clearly.
- You are ambitious, a self starter, entrepreneurial, and have a strong work ethic.
- You are curious, learn quickly, and are motivated to always be picking-up new knowledge and skills.
- You like solving problems and can break down complex opportunities into steps that iteratively drive product development.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure DataSwitch continues to innovate in order to meet the needs of our clients in the ever changing digital advertising marketplace.
- Develop the product definition and manage the execution.
- Work to define business and product requirements for DataSwitch.
- Coordinate with clients, engineering, marketing, and other teams to successfully launch new features.
- Own and prioritize the roadmap for DataSwitch and its associated programs.
- Work with key stakeholders to articulate the business cases supporting new features.
- Continually test and optimize features.
- Research trends and know where the ad tech space is going.
- Define product success and work to drive customer adoption
What You Bring:
- Experience in software product management within Ad Tech or related industry
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to varying audiences both internally and externally.
- A domain expertise in digital marketing and advertising and an ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in the entire software product development cycle, particularly using Lean or Agile Product Development methods
- Strong customer focus with experience designing solutions as part of a multi-functional team.
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters.
- Strong problem solving skills with a passion to make things better at every opportunity.