We are a software development company with headquarters in Manhattan, New York, and have been at the forefront of large-scale, high-performance web development for over a decade. We have diverse clients in Media, Advertising, Finance, and Healthcare industries including companies such as Warner Media Group, The New York Times, eBay, Etsy, NYU Medical Center, Match.com, SAP, Grubhub, LinearFT, adMarketplace, and dozens of others.
You are obsessed with cool technology and excited by helping ambitious businesses build awesome applications. You have great communication skills, believe in teamwork over heroics, have experience working with globally distributed teams, take an agile approach to development, and are an exceptional problem-solver.
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions
● Build new advertising products and tools using modern tech-stack (testable and reusable components)
● Contribute to all parts of software development including design, development, documentation, testing and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
● Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
● 5+ years of professional experience in Full-stack software development in a Microservices architecture
● 3+ years of hands-on development experience using Java (Java 8+ preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience building UI Applications using React and Typescript
● Hands-on experience in Spring Boot based Microservices framework
● Experience in GraphQL and Webpack
● Experience developing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
● Experience of working with SQL and RDBMS
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
● Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Be Awesome:
● Familiarity with Docker, CI/CD, AWS
● Experience working with Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, ECS etc.
● Experience using Test Automation Frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, etc.
● Logging/Monitoring frameworks: Prometheus, ELK/Kibana, Grafana etc.
● Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
● Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
● Digital advertising industry experience
- Health insurance for an employee and plus one member of their family
- English lessons
- Gym membership
- Lunch catering
- Office in the center of Tbilisi
- A warm team of strong professionals
- Official employment
- All the advantages of working in an international IT company
Lineate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.