Lineate is a New York based company providing high caliber engineering teams and software solutions to US-based companies primarily in the adtech, fintech, media, and education markets for over 20 years. We are a company of curious passionate engineers who live to solve the most challenging technical problems.
You are obsessed with cool technology and excited by helping ambitious businesses build awesome applications. You have great communication skills, have experience as a System administrator (technical support, HelpDesk) and maintenance of corporate information systems and users.
- Maintenance of the company's infrastructure (workstations, servers, network equipment, access control systems and video surveillance systems)
- Accounting, diagnostics, solving problems with equipment
- Work with user requests in ZenDesk
- Understanding of the principles of networking and computer equipment
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows
- Experience in diagnosing and solving problems with software and hardware
- Responsibility for personal and team results
- Desire to use English in work and improve it
- High performance and stress resistance
- Official employment
- Health insurance for an employee and plus one member of their family
- English lessons
- Gym membership
- Lunch catering
- Office in the center of Tbilisi
- A warm team of strong professionals
- All the advantages of working in an international IT company
Lineate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.