Solutions Architect (React)
Who we are
We are a software development company with headquarters in Manhattan, New York, and have been at the forefront of large-scale, high-performance web development for over a decade. We have diverse clients in Media, Advertising Finance, and Healthcare industries including companies such as Warner Media Group, The New York Times, eBay, Etsy, NYU Medical Center, Match.com, SAP, Grubhub, LinearFT, adMarketplace, and dozens of others.
You are obsessed with cool technology and excited by helping ambitious businesses build awesome applications. You have great communication skills, believe in teamwork over heroics, have experience working with globally distributed teams, take an agile approach to development, and are an exceptional problem-solver.
- Providing compelling technical solutions and advice in the sales process. Showcasing Lineate’s technical excellence.
- Ensuring that solutions meet ongoing customer needs and further Lineate’s technical vision
- Reports into Unit Director
- Frequently joins teams within a unit to ensure the technical solution meets customer needs and continues to further our technical vision
- Work with customer technical and business personnel to design top-tier solutions
- Distill complex team technical issues to internal stakeholders with varying degrees of technical expertise when needed
- 5+ years in software engineering with the most recent 2 years in an engineering team leadership position.
- Ability to talk to customers, determine underlying business needs, document them, and create cutting-edge solutions for them
- Understanding and passion for modern development practices
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance competing demands and find “outside the box” solutions when analyzing tradeoffs
- Clear, organized, communicator
- Strong English skills
- Become expert in key emerging technologies.
- Be on the lookout for new business with the customer.
- Ensuring the project requirements are clearly written at project start
- Remote Solution Architects are expected to spend the majority of their time embedded in projects guiding the solution and providing the Team Lead with technical requirements.
- Remote Solution Architects are expected to occasionally spend time designing solutions, specifying project roadmaps, and validating estimates as part of presale activities
Lineate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.