Delivery Manager Job Description
Lineate is looking for a Delivery Manager. This client facing role will act as the customer’s advocate, partnering across all Lineate departments to help drive impactful partnerships between Lineate and its customers that result in the delivery of solutions to complex technical issues and greater success for our customers.
The right candidate will have enough experience to quickly onboard and make immediate impacts with our customers, project teams.
About Lineate: Lineate has a track record of building great software products for clients across a diverse set of industries including Media, AdTech, MarTech, Finance, and Publishing. We pride ourselves in using innovative and transformative technologies to help businesses better engage and delight their customers.
- You are adaptable and flexible, you excel in supporting multiple kinds of clients and projects with varying styles of solutions, services, and deliverables.
- You have an understanding of how technology solutions affect business goals and can communicate technical solutions to business stakeholders and business priorities to technology stakeholders.
- You are not only quick to identify and escalate risks/issues, but proactively develop possible solutions to the risks.
- You have strong written communication skills and are comfortable reviewing plans and asking smart questions to get to the root of an issue quickly.
- You are methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work.
- You are neither afraid of ambiguity, nor afraid of asking for help when you need it.
- 5+ years experience in Technical Project Management or Delivery Management.
- PMP or equivalent experience planning complex projects with geographically distributed teams.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure projects are successfully delivered on-time and within expected budget
- Ensure projects have plans in place that make sense, have relevant dependencies documented, and are likely to succeed
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies before they occur
- Manage multiple project budgets and roadmaps
- Serve as the first line of direct customer escalation for problems and concerns
- Provide immediate follow-up with customers when project issues are internally identified/shared
- Share and escalate feedback from formal and informal customer meetings throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Provide customer-centric recommendations to project teams based on our knowledge of customer, business, and industry contexts
- Confirm customer business goals in the project roadmaps throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Collect, track, and share the current status of customer satisfaction each account
- During issues, manage customer and internal communications
- Copy edit technical and non-technical customer deliverables (e.g. kickoff presentations, incident reports, weekly project summaries, etc.)
- Lead scope and staffing adjustment conversations with customers
- Collaborate with Staffing Department to make sure appropriate project resourcing requirements are achieved