Lineate helps companies go from myth to reality with custom technology. By creating custom software, we make it easier for brands like the New York Times, OkCupid, and Warner Music to acquire, retain, and engage customers. But what does this mean in terms of our marketing team?
We hire people who love problem solving and figuring out the best way to educate and entertain customers. Myth to reality means believing in honesty above all else, and we’re looking for people who are excited by creating communications that make the tech space easier to understand.
About the Role
Lineate is looking for a Content Specialist to join our small (but mighty!) marketing team. This person will work alongside our Content Strategy Manager to support digital, sales, and event writing. In terms of your day-to-day, this may mean drafting blogs for targeted brand outreach or working with our PR team to craft messaging around upcoming 2020 brand awareness events. One thing’s for sure: no two days at Lineate are ever the same.
More specifically, this role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensure concise, human-centered writing across all of Lineate’s brand assets.
- Support development of marketing and sales assets - including web content, blogs, video scripts, infographics, e-books, info sheets, emails, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on data management, artificial intelligence, and other common consumer-facing tech topics.
- Collaborate with Content Strategy Manager on creating and maintaining Lineate’s “brand bible.”
- Build out customer personas and develop content tailored to customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Actively find opportunities to improve website content based on market research, SEO findings, and competitive insights.
- Oversee creation of organic social content for Lineate’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Strategize new ways to promote Lineate’s brand via paid social advertising strategies, guest blogging, paid partnerships, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA)
- 3 years of content writing experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong writing portfolio with relevant short-form and long-form samples
- Familiarity with SEO
- Demonstrable experience creating content for both consumer and technical audiences
- Knowledge of crafting messaging for digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to multitask on numerous projects and work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively and build partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Google suite competence is essential
Please include a cover letter and any links to your work in your application.