Lineate helps companies go from myth to reality with custom technology. By creating custom software, we make it easier for brands like the New York Times, OkCupid, and Warner Music to acquire, retain, and engage customers. But what does this mean in terms of our marketing team?
We hire people who love problem solving and want to figure out the best way to educate and entertain our customers. Myth to reality means believing in honesty above all else, and we’re looking for people who are excited by creating communications that make the tech space easier to understand.
About the Role
Lineate is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our small (but mighty!) marketing team to support our digital, content, and event initiatives. The Marketing Associate role is a unique opportunity to help create and maintain Lineate’s voice across all channels.
This role will be responsible for researching the latest and great social media best practices. You will also manage all public-facing social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition to social media management, the Marketing Associate will help conceptualize and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns that reach high level executives at brands across the music, retail, and ecommerce industries.
- Conduct research on how we can better leverage social media strategies, SEO, and online marketing partnerships.
- Support development of messaging and assets - including video, infographics and beyond - that support Lineate’s editorial calendar.
- Oversee creation of organic social content for Lineate’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in creating paid social advertising strategies to increase engagement.
- Draft innovative ways to tell Lineate’s story across our ecosystem of channels.
- Analyze content performance and use insights to provide analysis/recommendations for optimization.
- Maintain brand voice and enforce brand style guide.
- Own our brand library and work on creating more consistency across all assets.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA)
- 1+ years of digital marketing, e-commerce or related experience
- Creative thinker with strong written skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects and work independently in a fast-pace environment
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively and build partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Analytical with quantitative and qualitative skills
- Flexible and adaptable. Ability to multitask on numerous projects and work independently in a fast-pace environment.
- Microsoft Office competence is essential. Knowledge of web analytics and digital platforms.