We’ve identified a big gap in the way dev teams run. Dev teams are held back today because their two most important sources of truth - Git and project management - don’t talk to each other. Our mission is to correlate data from Git, project management and CI/CD tools to provide dev teams with a greater level of context and visibility into the way they work. The “engineering efficiency” category is growing 35% YoY - among the fastest of any tech category. Our main competitors in this space are taking a traditional enterprise selling approach. We think our bottom-up, product-led strategy will help us take the #1 position and define the category.
LinearB is kicking off a brand new team and we’re looking for a strong full-stack engineer with a founder mentality to lead and grow this group! The Engineering Team Lead should be passionate about new technologies and building tools for developers from scratch. This is a fantastic opportunity to create a revolutionary product that impacts the way software engineering teams work and empowers teams to accelerate their development pipeline.
- At least 3+ years of engineering team leader experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- BS degree in computer science or electrical engineering or relevant experience
- Experience with the following technologies: Python, React, and Node.js
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale, high-quality products
- Love to take on creative tasks, have end-to-end ownership and work collaboratively to advance our mission and business goals
- Independent, autodidact with excellent problem solving and passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Last but not least, you have a good sense of humor
- Experience with development, deployment and automation on AWS or other public clouds
What You'll Do
- At the start you will spearhead a special project focused on product-led growth, then hire a small team of developers (1-3)
- Own features "end to end" from product requirements through live code in production
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in the fast-paced environment of a startup company
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems
You Should Apply If You
- Are excited about developer workflow optimization
- Come in with an urgency to help solve customer problems
- Work towards continuous improvement with each and every endeavor
- Take ownership, tell us what to do and ask forgiveness instead of permission
- Believe diversity and an inclusive work culture are fundamental
- Enjoy working in a hybrid-remote environment
- Customer obsession; We live and breathe the customer experience.
- Engagement; We are passionate and committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing experience.
- Data wins discussions; Metrics, facts and figures drive decisions.
- Automation; Work smart internally to help the end user work smart.
- Take care of yourself and your teammates; We believe people are at the heart of what we do - put people first.
LinearB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.