We’ve identified a big gap in the way dev teams run. Dev teams are held back today because their two most important sources of truth - Git and project management - don’t talk to each other. Our mission is to correlate data from Git, project management and CI/CD tools to provide dev teams with a greater level of context and visibility into the way they work. The “engineering efficiency” category is growing 35% YoY - among the fastest of any tech category. Our main competitors in this space are taking a traditional enterprise selling approach. We think our bottom-up, product-led strategy will help us take the #1 position and define the category.
Senior Account Executive
After a year of amazing growth, our sales team is looking for motivated and passionate people to help us scale the sales organization. Reporting to the Director of Sales, our Sr. Account Executive will spearhead Enterprise growth in a U.S. territory (East Coast or Central) and ideally be located in the Austin, TX or Boston, MA area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pioneer (or someone who thrives in a dynamic, startup environment) who has the desire to work remote.
What You'll Do:
- Fulfill quota by selling our Enterprise tier ($15k-$100k ARR) SaaS product primarily to software engineering leaders (CTO, VP, Director, Manager).
- Deliver outstanding web-based product demos.
- Perform mid-trial reviews with active trial prospects.
- Be highly technical with each deal (no Solutions Engineer to run your calls).
- Impact our product roadmap by connecting the business to customer feedback.
- Support marketing efforts to bring engaged prospects onto our product or demo.
- Be obsessed with every prospect having the best experience.
- 3+ year(s) experience in full-cycle software sales (B2B SaaS specifically).
- Proven track record of exceeding quota. Able to provide references validating.
- A natural at simplifying complex problems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- High technical aptitude.
You Should Apply If:
- You have experience selling into Software Engineering/DevOps/QA/Product teams
- Comfortable managing a high volume of opportunities.
- You believe quotas are meant to be broken not feared.
- You’re a pioneer at heart, willing and able to improve our process and yourself.
- Interested in software development.
- Not afraid to get technical.
- Experienced and proficient in prospecting and sales cycle management.
- Honesty and transparency are highly valued.
- Thrives in a fully-remote and collaborative environment.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Customer obsession; We live and breathe the customer experience.
- Engagement; We are passionate and committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing experience.
- Data wins discussions; Metrics, facts and figures drive decisions.
- Automation; Work smart internally to help the end user work smart.
- Take care of yourself and your teammates; We believe people are at the heart of what we do - put people first.
LinearB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.