Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class developer of delightful, engaging user experiences for our native Android applications. You will work with a group of experienced mobile pioneers within the structure of a best-practices Agile Development process.
The team is responsible for building the services and features that make up the Limeade platform. This is a fun and fast paced environment. If you like to design, write/re-factor code, get things done, solve tough problems and love to work with smart people, we'd love to talk to you.
This role can be fully remote.
We are looking for you if:
· You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
· You have a track record of delivering high quality, testable software on time
· You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
· You love to learn
· Develop solid and performant native app code using Kotlin
· Evaluate requirements and design to build product technical specs prior to implementation
· Be part of a group of talented developers. Work directly with Product, Design, QA and the rest of a fun dev team
· Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
· 5+ years of combined relevant experience
· BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
· Experience or interest in iOS or cross-platform development, such as React Native, is a plus
· Understanding of APIs, cloud platforms, security, performance, integrations and scale
· Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.