Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
The Limeade Reporting team is looking for a BI Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have a developer mentality and be ready to become a subject matter expert in Limeade’s business, translating our data into actionable insights for our customers.
In this role, you will build dynamic reporting solutions for customers as well as internal business stakeholders.
You will be using database tech like SQL, Spark, Databricks, Azure Data Warehouse, and Redshift to extract data from an enterprise data warehouse and load data into dimensional models for interactive dashboard reporting.
You should be comfortable working with business and technical stakeholders, and be willing to learn a variety of big data, cloud computing, and BI technology tools to get the job done.
This role can be fully remote.
We’d love to talk to you if any of this sounds like you!
- You can work quickly to build new tools, and iterate based on feedback
- You have a passion for solving problems and for helping people make data-driven decisions
- You have intuition for how things can be done better, and aren’t afraid to test improvement hypotheses
- You love to help make people’s lives easier, and are comfortable with gathering requirements to make it happen
In this job you will:
- Design and develop data models for reports and dashboards in Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements for reporting and dashboard enhancements or technical improvements
- Query data from source databases using SQL and develop and maintain automated data processes for daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Work closely with product, front-end developers, designers, data engineers and data scientists to develop reporting and analytics products and tools end-to-end
To do this job you should have:
- The ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Expertise in SQL, including dynamic SQL and complex stored procedures
- 1 to 2 years of data visualization experience with Tableau, Power BI, or similar tool
- Knowledge of interactive native front-end dashboards in React and D3.js
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Excellent communication skills - demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and with care, especially regarding complex technical issues
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.