Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the Job:
This role can be fully remote.
This opportunity is open to those legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada.
Limeade is looking for a Product Manager to build and evolve user assessment solutions within our well-being product ecosystem. As the Product Manager for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for how we measure users at different points in their product experience and surface intuitive results. 2.5 million employees in over 100 countries currently access our solutions. Large employers use Limeade to use a science-based, care focused approach to help make employees feel connected and engaged with them, help them in their whole-person well-being, and have a great employee experience. This role will be focused on building capabilities to help us scale the platform as well as deliver a consumer-grade experience to customers and users.
Product Managers at Limeade ensure Limeade is delivering on its vision of improving the employee experience and helping every employee know their company cares. Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include deep collaboration with business stakeholders, customers/users, designers, user researchers, and engineers. Key product management deliverables include product vision, product strategy, writing and prioritizing detailed user stories and requirements, partnering with engineering teams on the development process, leading and communicating successful product releases, and establishing Limeade as a market-leading brand.
- Develop and set long-term vision and strategy for the owned product area(s)
- Drive product discussions with employers, users and partners to ensure that we meet their needs and achieve our near and long-term goals
- Work closely with operations, sales, and marketing teams to launch new features and drive product and platform awareness and adoption
- Develop and deep understanding of and empathy with our customers and their employees. Advocate for the product experience that meets their needs and address their challenges.
- Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from competitive research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive the product forward.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Technical aptitude. Comfortable with the internal workings of software with the ability to inspire engineering teams to elevate their product ambitions, and has collaborated closely on architecture and product decisions alike
- 2-3 years in product management or equivalent experience in product development – preferably in SaaS or enterprise websites/apps
- Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as planning and execution
- Quantitative background who seeks out understanding by diving deep into data, research and others’ thoughts and ideas to support data-driven decision making
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
- Always a team player and a leader – when it comes to the team, developers and other stakeholders, they want to believe in our product and that starts with you
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.