Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the job:
Limeade is looking for a world-class designer of delightful, engaging user-centric experiences. Your portfolio is testament to your empathy for users, your ability to balance the simple with the fun and robust, your good taste and your visual design sensibilities.
You should be comfortable iterating fast and communicating your ideas to visually oriented, informed product management and engineering teams. You should be able to listen and communicate clearly to get buy in. You should love brainstorming, prototyping and welcome user research. You should view collaboration with other designers, users and all company colleagues as instrumental for doing great work.
You are curious. Not afraid to be wrong or ask tough questions. You have the potential to become a strong design leader.
You will work within the structure of the Agile Development process, based on Scrum and UX best practices. We perform rapid, iterative, incremental design, thinking about our products and experiences holistically. Bonus points for interest in well-being or health improvement.
- See product features from the vision phase through mockups and implementation.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with an informed, visually oriented product development team.
- Knowledgeable and confident participation in UX Design meetings.
- Comfortable working with and developing personas and scenarios.
- Create wireframes, design iterations and prototypes.
- Participate in and/or facilitate/lead Customer/Partner UX meetings.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Evaluate and flesh out product UX specs prior to implementation.
- Work directly with the Director of UX, other designers, researchers. product managers and a collaborative R&D team.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way.
- 2-5 years of UX/UI design.
- Mastery of design process and use of visual design apps (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Figma, Mural etc.).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Open-minded and able to incorporate constructive feedback.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.